Drill to Detail Ep.24 ‘Tom Sawyer Software, Graph + Spatial Analytics …. and why a Tweet goes Viral’ With Special Guest Kevin Madden
Mark Rittman is joined by Kevin Madden and Josh Feingold to talk about graph + spatial analytics, Tom Sawyer Software … and why a tweet about a certain WiFi kettle incident went viral last October.
- Visualizing When a Tweet Goes Viral
- How a Tweet Went Viral – BIWA Summit 2017
- English man spends 11 hours trying to make cup of tea with Wi-Fi kettle (The Guardian)
- The iKettle, the Eleven-Hour Struggle to Make a Cup of Tea, and Why It Was All About Data, Analytics and Connecting Things Together
- Tom Sawyer Software Perspectives