Drill to Detail Ep.16 ‘Qubit, Visitor Cloud & Google BigQuery’ With Special Guest Alex Olivier
Mark Rittman is joined by Alex Olivier from Qubit to talk about their platform journey from on-premise Hadoop to petabytes of data running in Google Cloud Platform, using Google Cloud Dataflow (aka Apache Beam), Google PubSub and Google BigQuery along with machine learning and analytics to deliver personalisation at-scale for digital retailers around the world.
- Qubit Visitor Cloud and Qubit’s Infrastructure
- “A new age of Machine Learning is here” – Qubit Blog
- How Qubit’s Data Supply Chain Shows the Power of HBASE
- Big Data Analytics at Google Scale
- BigQuery for Data Warehouse Practitioners
- Alex Olivier on Qubit’s Infrastructure at Google NEXT London 2016